DDR4 Ram Prices could SOAR Very Soon … ???

Coreteks Forums Forums General Discussion DDR4 Ram Prices could SOAR Very Soon … ???

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  coreteks 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kmh42
    Participant

Is there a basis for this claim?

On a side note: Some of you Amazon links don’t line up with you recommended RAM Modules
    e.g.: On the Midrange 1440p you recommend Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3733MHz but on the Amazon link there is no 3733MHz variant. But I can find the 3733MHz version on this site https://geizhals.at/patriot-viper-steel-dimm-kit-16gb-pvs416g373c7k-a1978658.html.

coreteks
    Keymaster

Hey. As far as what I’ve been hearing the opposite is true for DRAM. It’s expected to continue to fall. So conflicting rumors there. What Bryan is saying seems legit though, I don’t follow the japanese/korea situation, so I really wouldn’t know what the impact could be on prices. RAM is pretty cheap right now so if you are building a system in parts (like buy a part now, another when the next pay-check comes) then buying RAM first might be wise.

As for the links, I think 3733Mhz RAM has been in high demand so it’s possible Amazon took it out and the links no longer point to the correct kits. I’ll check, thanks for the heads up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.